Contemporary Wooden Home Interior Design With Green Yard

Monday, August 4, 2014

Design With Green Landscaping Modern Interior Designer Clean Green
Design With Green Landscaping Modern Interior Designer Clean Green

Hii, there! Meet up with me again. Last night, I visited my uncle home. His home is minimalist outside but has luxurious interior. His home has green yard surrounding. The green yard looks so beautiful with the green grass and trees. Actually I wanna share my uncle home with you, but I only have the similar pictures with my uncle home design. So, let’s get started.

This home has some building and has wooden paneling for outside design. This home is also beautified with yard. In the yard you can find the green grass, some small plants and big trees. So that, it will help you in getting the fresh air. Curious with the interior?

Interior is in luxury design. Look in the living room. It has red painted wall. This wall is adorned with black and white paintings in various size. Under it, there is grey sofa. This sofa is completed with red cushions. The cushions look beautiful with the unique motif. Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Popular Posts